Wednesday, July 4, 2012

7 Years! Say WHAT!?!?!

7 YEARS!!! Kaylee Rayh is going to be 7 years old tomorrow! Say WHAT!?!?!?! This child is literally the smartest most incredible kid. She makes me a better person..she makes me want to be a better person. She has so so much love amd compassion for a child. Her heart is huge and she loves so much. She is so pure and innocent. It makes my heart fill when i think ab it. She is doing so awesome in school and is so so smart. She is the absolute best big sister EVER! Hawk thinks she walks on water and she couldnt love him any more if she tried. I hope she knows how incredible I think she is. I had no concept of true love until I met her. She has taught me unconditional love, patience, how my heart can function outside my body, and she made me a mommy. I thank God every day for giving me such a incredible gift. I am so so thankful He picked me to be her mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment