Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Busy as a Bee

Ahhh, so I apparently suck at blogging lol ugh...the past few days have been INSANITY!! Its been so busy! Friday Hawk had a swallow study and a ENT appointment at Childrens. There was a really bad wreck right in front of our house that spilled 15,000 gallons of gas. It was such a mess and we were almost late for our appointment. We finally made it and just in time! We had to wait quite a while which was difficult bc Hawk couldn't eat until the test, so needless to say he was not happy! They said that he has the possibility of aspiranting but it was mostly just penetrating. That's not great but better than what we orginally thought. Dr Bauer, our ENT ( who us incredible BTW) gave us great news and said we could go off the nascort at the end of March! Also if everything goes well, we should be able to wean him off the thicker by the end of the summer!!! I will be glad for that day to arrive! On our way home the traffic was still backed up and it took us THREE hours to get home! As soon as we got home we turned around and headed to Missouri for the weekend. We had a wonderful trio to farmville and visit w joshs family. We for to get to spend time w Taylor and her boyfriend Ryan. It was awesome. I wish we all lived closer, I miss them a lot and I know josh does. As soon as we got back I took kaylee to the dentist on Monday. She is getting her 6 year old molars and permant front teeth. The dentist said that it is really painful but she will be fine. Today we had our first softball practice. It went really well. It's been so busy and I'm not seeing a end I. Sight. Maybe I should clone myself lol but I am determined to blog!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment