Monday, April 4, 2011

A Awesome Weekend and special birthday :)

This past weekend was perfect! Kaylee had a tournament in little rock friday night and she hit the ball every time!! She also scored a run! I was so proud of her! She rocked it! Saturday Josh let me sleep in!!! Yay!!! Man I needed it! When I got up and around I cleaned the house up while Josh worked in the yard. That night I went w my bff amber for a much needed girls night! We had fun! Sunday was my neices birthday party. She turned a year old! Wow! It was a special special day to me! All of sadies birthdays will remind me of the day she was born...its a day that ill forever hold in my heart. I was my sisters labor coach and watched Sadie be brought into the world. The aren't even words to explain that experience...beautiful, incredible, a miracle for starters. I had a c-section with both my kids and things are pretty fuzzy. But watching Ashley bring this tiny precious angel into the world will always be one of my very favorite memories. I am so thankful that she let me be there with her...she probably doesn't even realize how much. Ashley and I don't always see eye to eye or agree, and we fight like sisters do...but she's the one person that knows exactly what I've been thru because she was there too. There's somethings in life I wish I could change, I feel like I've failed my sister alot, I hope that she knows how much I do love her though. It was a good weekend...I laughed alot, smiled alot...sometimes that's the greatest thing ever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment