Sunday, January 29, 2012

My love

My husband is probably my favorite person on the planet. We have such a amazing relationship and dynamic. Was it always this way...no..absolutely not. Its hard marriage is hard. But we make it work. Something we are constantly working on is our parenting. Being a parent is the hardest job ever...like seriously...it's constant..never ending...but the best thing you've ever done. Josh is a amazing dad. Does he mess up..yes. but so do I. But even though he might not always make the same choice I would he is still amazing. Our kids run and jump in his arms when he gets home. He sacrifices for us so much..he works constantly sometimes 16+17 hour days. I had less than a great dad to say the least. Kaylee will always know how much he adores her. That she is amazing to him. He teaches her how a husband is suppose to be. He will teach Hawkin the same when the time comes. He is constantly trying to be a better dad and I don't tell him enough how awesome he is. We have been together 10 years next week...wow. it doesn't seem that long ago. Josh has been there for me thru so many things it's insane. He is the first and only man that has ever proven his love to me. He believes in me. He has never left me or doubted me even when I thought he would. He has stayed thru things that other men would say are deal breakers. He holds me when I have nightmares. Comforts me when I cry. Gives me my way when I pout. Believes in me when I don't believe in myself. Calms my fears. Makes me laugh daily. Waited patiently ten years for me to marry him. He is my rock. My constant. My heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment