Monday, April 23, 2012

Baby girl

Kaylee is a spectacular kid. I kw every mom on the planet thinks this..but she really is..seriously. I forget sometimes shes only 6. She is the biggest help with Hawkin. I try to not ask her to do too much for him but she loves him so much. Yesterday when he woke up she got him outta bed, changed his diaper and made him a cup. Never woke me up until he pooped. Lol. She had to have played with him for at least a hour. I asked her why she didnt wake me and she said "because you always have to get up early I wanted you to sleep" <3 wanna talk ab melt your heart! She is always thinking of others and helping them. I love how she prays every day, is thankful for what she has, watches out for her lil brother and loves her family so much. She is excelling in school, absolutely LOVES gymnastics and is incredible at softball. The other night at a game she caught a pop fly, hit a home run, did a double play, scored another run and tagged out 7 people! AMaZiNg!! I have been super worried ab her most of the year bc she really has lost some of the confidence she once had. I think a lil bit of bulling on school, the tractor wreck we had in the fall, maybe adjustment to having a baby brother, my job change...its been a crazy year on her. I think maybe it's starting to come back around. I hope so.I have the crazy mom complex as well. I often worry that we are too hard on her, expect too mu h. I hope not. I hope she always feels loves and knows how much I absolutely adore her. I dont want her to be as insecure as I am and have all the complexes I do. I hope I never put those on her. I pray that she will be a independent, strong, confident, christian woman. I think she will be. But above all she will always be my baby and have her mamas heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment