Monday, June 25, 2012

A couple Confessions

Confession-- I expect too much outta myself. This is a ongoing battle within myself. I strive to be a awesome mom, kick ass wife, really loyal and dedicated friend, business woman all while keeping a perfect house and manicured nails. Truthfully I kinda get off on people saying "I just dont kw how she does it all." Confession-- I dont. I dont do it all. My husband and I fight. I adore my children but fail them in more ways than i would like to admit. I forget sometimes to call my friends or even txt them back. I get overwhelmed with my business. My house gets trashed. And my nail lady hates me bc i come in with my nails lookin like a hot mess that she's gotta fix. So even though I love to hear that i "got it all together' it's all a lie. Confession-- i try reallllly realllly hard. Way harder than im suppose to probably..and still dont mange to get it all together sometimes. But i am now trying reallllly realllly hard to be ok with not being perfect and realizing that Maybe the imperfections are really actually the best part of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment